King Safety Solutions Inc.
Safety Management System Setup
• Root cause analysis
• Emergency response plan
• Health and Safety policy
• Construct Safety Management System and all required paperwork/forms
• Onsite and in-house safety inspections with recommendations
• Conduct safety meetings – we can prepare customized safety meetings to cover topics specific to your industry
• Qualified HSE speakers for trade shows, internal training
• Mentoring services (assist your safety person complete their self-audit, training)
• Assess and update safety manual
• Health and Safety Orientations for new workers
• SDS binder management
• ISNetworld, Complyworks, Avetta – help to set up and monitor
Please be advised – King Safety Solutions Inc. is in no way endorsed, sponsored, approved by, or otherwise affiliated with ISNetworld, Complyworks, or Avetta.
If you have created your own COR or SECOR-compliant safety manual, we can review your documentation prior to submission and provide advice and assistance.
Our programs can include any of the information below, and additional sections depending on your business requirements:
• Health and Safety Policies
• Hazard Assessments
• Safe Work Practices
• Safe Job Procedures
• Company Rules
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Preventative Maintenance
• Training and Communication
• Investigations and Reporting
• Emergency Response
• Records and Statistics
• Violence in the Workplace
• Drug and Alcohol Code of Practice
Risk Assessment: In addition to assuring that your business is in complete compliance, we can take your safety efforts to the next level to look for potential risks and identify ways to reduce them. This type of risk assessment can reduce your costs, keep your employees at work longer, and increase your productivity.